We aim to provide all our guests with a stay to remember and pay close attention to providing for your each and every need. We are constantly taking steps to add to our amenities and welcome your comments.
Currently, on-site Amenities at the Historic Tamarack Lodge & Cabins include:
- Now open!! – Oso’s Smokehouse serving dinner seven days a week from 6pm-10pm. Join us for Happy Hour in the Saloon and get 20% off your pre-dinner drinks from 5pm-6pm.
- Looking for activities such as rafting, hiking, fishing, horseback riding or guided xc ski and snowshoe hikes? Contact our partners Glacier Adventure Guides or visit with them at their location in the lodge to plan an itinerary that meets your needs!
- comfortable bathrooms equipped with hairdryers, soaps, shampoos & plush bath & hand towels;
- coffee bar serving Montana Coffee Traders espresso and more!
- Gift Shop with a range of Made in Montana items;
- we are conscious of the impact our business has on the environment and have provided visible recycling bins throughout our property for your convenience;
- board games, puzzles, and more than 100 books in our lodge library;
- free wifi throughout the property;
- free satellite TV;
- mountain bike rental available at hourly or daily rates;
- snowshoe rental;
- fishing poles available;
- the latest brochures, pamphlets, maps and informational guides covering both the local and surrounding region;
- fresh mountain air as standard! Enjoy on one of our many local hikes and bike trails;
- expansive community yards for playing and relaxing. We added a fire pit and covered Pavilion for your comfort whatever the weather;
- outdoor games. Wind down your night with some more outdoor fun. Play horse shoes, volleyball, or badminton before you settle down around the fire pit and roast some marshmallows;
- swings and picnic area – something for the young ones (and the young at heart!);
- charcoal grills at each log cabin with more grills in the community yard for unit cabins;
- our very own guard-llama Star ;
- our Peace Pole, added to our property to commemorate the 100 year anniversary of Waterton-Glacier Peace Park. Read more about the Peace Pole Project here;
- bags of ice available for purchase;
- a car and motorcycle wash down area;
- an ATM, located at the front of our property.
Services at the Historic Tamarack Lodge & Cabins include:
Our front desk provides premium service. Ask us for information on our property, Glacier National Park, and the entire surrounding area. Plan your own outing, or let us assist with arrangements for that perfect day trip. Luggage storage on your day of check in and check out is available.