We look forward to welcoming you to the Flathead Valley and Glacier National Park area of Montana, but we know how daunting it can be to plan a trip in an unfamiliar area. We’ve put together a few pages that we think might help out.
- Our area guide will give you a general insight into our area and our biggest local attraction, Glacier National Park.
- Helpful links will help you to find more specific information on places, attractions and amenities.
- View our Attractions Map and Driving Tour Map for a visual experience with interactive maps and local places of interest.
- Read about our beautiful area of Northwest Montana and the abundance of Seasonal Activities we have to offer you.
- Our lodging pages will help you select the right accommodation type for your needs whilst our Specials page will ensure you can get the most out of your budget with deals and savings.
During your stay, our front desk staff will be ready to help you with all the latest local information to ensure you leave with memories that will last a lifetime.
Venture out on your own day excursion, or allow us to arrange a multi-day hiking, mountain biking, or sightseeing. Rent your mountain bikes right here at the lodge! For rafting, trail riding, hunting, fishing or snowmobiling, we can help by arranging an outing for you with one of the many outfitting organizations we partner with. Ask us about great discounts on outdoor activities, whatever the season.
If some retail therapy is in order, the boutiques of nearby Bigfork, Whitefish and downtown Kalispell are sure to delight. Or why not try the many antiques shops? Don’t forget the gift shopping for loved ones, friends and family! After a long day’s adventure, come home and relax at the lodge, dine in one of the valley’s fine restaurants and unwind in the sheer beauty and spectacular scenery of the place we call home.
We look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful area, and your home away from home right here at the Historic Tamarack Lodge and Cabins.
The owners and staff at the Historic Tamarack Lodge have ‘never met a stranger’ and want to make your stay a memorable one so breathe deep and prepare to experience the American West like you never have before.
Come to Montana, where the mountains call, and relax surrounded by nature’s magnificence letting the scenic and alluring greatness of the Rockies bring you back to yourself.