Plan Your Stay
We look forward to welcoming you to the Flathead Valley and Glacier National Park area of Montana, but we know how daunting it can be to plan a trip in an unfamiliar area. We’ve put together a few pages that we think might help out.
- Our area guide will give you a general insight into our area and our biggest local attraction, Glacier National Park.
- Helpful links will help you to find more specific information on places, attractions and amenities.
- View our Attractions Map and Driving Tour Map for a visual experience with interactive maps and local places of interest.
- Read about our beautiful area of Northwest Montana.
- Check out ideas for Summer Fun and the abundance of Winter Sports we have to offer you.
- Hunting and fishing your thing? Montana is a fishing and hunting paradise.
- Our lodging pages will help you select the right accommodation type for your needs whilst our Specials page will ensure you can get the most out of your budget with deals and savings.
- Read our blog or subscribe to our newsletter for all the latest info and activities.
During your stay, our front desk staff will be ready to help you with all the latest local information to ensure you leave with memories that will last a lifetime.
The owners and staff at the Historic Tamarack Lodge have ‘never met a stranger’ and want to make your stay a memorable one so breathe deep and prepare to experience the American West like you never have before.
Come to Montana, where the mountains call, and relax surrounded by nature’s magnificence letting the scenic and alluring greatness of the Rockies bring you back to yourself.
Whatever your passion, here you can do it all.